Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

How was your Christmas? It is almost 11:00 P.M where I live, my youngest is asleep, and my boys... I can still hear them playing with the legos they got for Christmas in thier room. I will let it slide, I figuerd they can stay up late.

We had a wonderful time with our family. We opened our presents, ate until we all got full, watched "A Christmas Story" and laughed. Good times.

I hope you all had a wonderful time too. I just wanted to say thank you to those who sent personal emails to me and my family to wish us a Merry Christmas. I really appriciate that you took the time to do so. Thank you.

Well, like I promised, I have a winner for the burlap + blue giveaway! I posted that on my giveaway page, so head over and check to see who the lucky winner is!

I hope you are all well, I will see you at my next post!

1 comment :

  1. Your Christmas sounds just like ours was! Except we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" instead if "A Christmas Story". Isn't it great to watch them play with the toys you got them ALL day long? And then get up first thing the next day and ask for them :o)
    Glad you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin