Thursday, September 11, 2008

Growing up too fast

Here is a picture of Rachel, happily eating her snack in the afrernoon.




I made this dress while I was pregnant with her. After I finished making it, I thought it would be a long time until she could start wearing it. Boy I was wrong. She just turned 3 years old and is about to grow out of this outfit. I am so happy to see her growing and turning into a cute little girl, but at the same time I am sad to see this stage go. I don't know if I have been the best mom for her and I don't know if I ever will be; I just hope that despite my short comings and mistakes that she will always know that I love her very much. Please don't grow up too fast and remember that you will always be mommy's little girl!















3 comments :

  1. Rachel is so beautiful...I just love her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you!!!! OK...can I say beautiful blog! You did a great job picking the background and such a wonderful way with your words. Rachel's dress is gorgeous...You are so talanted...can you teach me...someday when Jocelyn's hair is long enough to do it like you do Rachel's?

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin